X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GerryZ
    • Jun 2015
    • 4.2.x

Problem with ADsance account

Hello every body I'm trying to fix this problem from long time but also tecncal support has not be able to fix
    When I'm in admincp, i click on ADsence Account and i says to me (picture1)
    the vB support told to dissociate from Adsance and re-try.. but I'm not able to re-associate because clil the link remove (picure nr2) and then you will see in (picutere nr. 3) They direct me again to open the tecnical support
    thank you
    please help!
    Last edited by GerryZ; Tue 9 Jun '15, 7:24am.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

This association only works with downloads of vBulletin 4. I suggest just using your Adsense account by embedding the code provided by Google into various Ad Locations on your site. You would do this using Ad Modules in vBulletin 5 or the Ad Manager in the vBulletin 4 AdminCP.

This association has no bearing on the Mobile Suite so I am not sure why you posted it in the Mobile Suite forum.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• GerryZ
      • Jun 2015
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      This association only works with downloads of vBulletin 4. I suggest just using your Adsense account by embedding the code provided by Google into various Ad Locations on your site. You would do this using Ad Modules in vBulletin 5 or the Ad Manager in the vBulletin 4 AdminCP.
      hello thank you for the answer, so you think there is no way to fix the problem, because i tried to forse the issue puttin some code provided by Google but nothing happen.. i'm really lost I want this Google ADsence but really I dont' know
      hmmmm!
      thank you

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

Go to your Adsense control panel at Google.com. Remove the association with vBulletin.com.

Create some Adsense Ad Units.

If you're using vBulletin 4.X, go to your Admin Control Panel. Click on Advertising -> Ad Manager. Select a location from the places shown on your screen. Continue. Paste your Ad code into that location. Save the Ad.

If you're using vBulletin 5.X, go to Site Builder. Click Edit Page. Drag an Ad Module where you want it to be. Click the pencil to edit it. Click Config Ad. Paste your Ad Sense code into the box provided. Save that dialog. Save the module. Save the page.

If you're using the Mobile Suite. Go to Google's Admob website. Create your ads. Put your Admob information into the Mobile Publisher when asked.

Nothing really to fix though. You can still use Google Adsense in your product. In fact it is better to not use the setup in the Member's Area because you will get more control doing it manually.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• GerryZ
          • Jun 2015
          • 4.2.x

Thank you for your answer!
          finnaly if you see in the picture I have in admincp the ADsense bottom with the right pub number but anfortunatly doesn't work, doesn't show-up any Advertisement, mybe I have to wait 12 hours?
          if can help me, please!!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            • Aug 2000

Click the link under "Google Adsense"... That is the Ad Manager. Use it to add advertising to your system. When it asks for your advertising code, copy and paste the code the Google Adsense gave you into the box. Should be a bunch of Javascript.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment