Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokesph
    replied
    Originally posted by babynino
    Just tried this out and was able to successfully submitted my lite and pro apps thru itunesconnect, they are now waiting for review.

Try to do it again and make sure you didn't miss any step pokesph.
    what steps, exactly, did you do to do this?

I followed the above noted change .ipa to zip then the normal how-to found in the stickied thread.

Leave a comment:

• babynino
    replied
    Just tried this out and was able to successfully submitted my lite and pro apps thru itunesconnect, they are now waiting for review.

Try to do it again and make sure you didn't miss any step pokesph.

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    OK just tried to do our 'pro' ad-free version and we're getting a "Product identifiers don't match" error popup during the resigning process.

This whole process is BROKEN now!
    Just tried the unmodified "lite" version and we're getting code signing errors when we try to upload the resigned .ipa

HELP!

How do we do this now?

This is a piece of crap and total BS.. and frankly I'm getting tired of it.
    Can't you just make this stuff work?
    Last edited by pokesph; Fri 18 May '12, 12:24am.

Leave a comment:

• babynino
    replied
    thanks IBOmid, just read this thread since I also have both free and paid version thus have to edit the plist.

Will try this out, still I really hope that a subscription option will be available soon for the mobile app.

Leave a comment:

• Omid Majdi
    replied
    Don't like new signing method

For most users an IPA file will provide a significantly simpler experience from download to publish. For advanced users you CAN still edit the info.plist file by simply:

1. Rename your .ipa to a .zip file
    2. Unzip
    3. The zip contents will have your .app file within a folder called "Payload". You can then modify the app to your heart's desire as you would previously.

When you are finished making your changes simply compress the "Payload" folder with your edited .app file inside of it and then rename the .zip back to .ipa. From there you can re-sign the app with our new re-sign tool and submit!

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    wait what? We can't edit the package list anymore? NOT COOL!

How do we do paid and ad-supported versions now?

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    have free version with ads and a paid version without ads and so for paid one I gott edit it and add pro to the end of bundle id..... I also add URL Type so that if type in browser

audispirit:// it launches app..... So can have other sites launch app with just that, etc....

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I don't understand why you'd need to edit the info.plist.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    see above I can't edit the info.plist cause right click on .ipa no option anymore to show package content........

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Why is that bad? It makes it way easier for the majority of our customers

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    started a topic Don't like new signing method

Don't like new signing method

gotta say I don't like how file is now a .ipa and so can no longer edit the info.plist file :'(