• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alkhabra
    • Feb 2011
    • 4.1.x

Invalid Binary

Hi,

I already resign the ipa file and I Upload to the itunesconnect by using Application Loader. Every thing is ok but Apple reject it "Invalid Binary". So, What I have to do?
  • convergeteam
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.6.x

See the email that Apple sent or your technical contact listed in the developer acct. It will give you the reason why it's an invalid binary. It can be due to incorrect re-signing of the app. You might have to re-sign the app.

Comment

• alkhabra
      • Feb 2011
      • 4.1.x

Hi, this is "Apple email

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "*****". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Improper Advertising Identifier [IDFA] Usage. Your app contains the Advertising Identifier [IDFA] API but you have not indicated its usage on the Prepare for Upload page in iTunes Connect.

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Once the required corrections have been made, go to the Version Details page and click "Ready to Upload Binary." Continue through the submission process until the app status is "Waiting for Upload." You can then deliver the corrected binary.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Set the option that you're using the Advertising API to yes and reupload.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• alkhabra
          • Feb 2011
          • 4.1.x

Wayne Luke, Thank you so much.

Comment

• SteveLV702
            • Aug 2009

every single one of my apps its reporting that the binary is missing some icon/image...

Regarding the Advertisement thing on one of my apps it has no ads so I choose no well it says it has it but when I go back into iTunesConnect I see no way now to change it to YES...
            ------------------------------------------
            Steve
            DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
            CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
            TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
            Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• convergeteam
              • Jan 2007
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by SteveLV702
              every single one of my apps its reporting that the binary is missing some icon/image...

Regarding the Advertisement thing on one of my apps it has no ads so I choose no well it says it has it but when I go back into iTunesConnect I see no way now to change it to YES...

Fix your icon issue, and the binary will upload (in spite of the IDFA warning).. Then, once it says "Invalid binary", click on "ready to upload binary", and it'll show you the option to enable IDFA.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...