Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Filgga
    • Dec 2006
    • 4.1.x

While waiting for someone to help on post #13; Can someone tell me where's this style's CSS file?

Is there any edits do I have to apply on the /mobile.php file?

Code:
    // ######################### start notifications ############################
    if ($_REQUEST['do'] == 'notifications')
    {
        if ($notifications_total)
        {
            $show['notifications'] = true;
        }
        else
        {
            $show['notifications'] = false;
        }

$templater = vB_Template::create('mobile_notifications');
            $templater->register_page_templates();
            $templater->register('notifications_menubits', $notifications_menubits);
            $templater->register('notifications_total', $notifications_total);
        print_output($templater->render());

}
    To get notifications? How do I add the LIKE button on this theme?
    Last edited by Filgga; Sat 31 Dec '11, 3:04am.
    I'm back; hell was full!

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

You may want to see this thread on editing the mobile style vBulletin Mobile Style - CSS Tips & Tricks

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Filgga
        • Dec 2006
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Lynne
        You may want to see this thread on editing the mobile style vBulletin Mobile Style - CSS Tips & Tricks
        Again:

Appreciated Lynne, no rating of staffs here, could rate 5 star

EDIT:

Is this post still applicable on the Premium Theme? I mean the mobilestyle.css.php contains the files needed?
        Last edited by Filgga; Sat 31 Dec '11, 9:49am.
        I'm back; hell was full!

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

mobilestyle.css is a file that he created for his modification he links to. I do not know how much it has changed since he first released it. I just modify headinclude_bottom and add this at the top:
          {vb:cssfile additional.css}

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Filgga
            • Dec 2006
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Lynne
            mobilestyle.css is a file that he created for his modification he links to. I do not know how much it has changed since he first released it.
            Yeah,

Was referring to "clientscript/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.0a2.min.css" but it's currently "clientscript/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.0.min.css" so minor edits needed, will post results if successful.

I appreciate your prompt response
            I'm back; hell was full!

Comment

• GoHighVoltage
              • Dec 2010
              • 4.2.x

I have version 4.1.11 installed. I just now downloaded the premium mobile styles from my member account. When I went to merge the premium mobile styles with my default mobile styles, it says it cannot merge because the premium mobile style is 4.1.10 and not as new as my installed 4.1.11.

So I was able to overide this by checking the "ignore the versions". Is this right? ok?

Comment

• acwatts
                • Aug 2005
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by GoHighVoltage
                I have version 4.1.11 installed. I just now downloaded the premium mobile styles from my member account. When I went to merge the premium mobile styles with my default mobile styles, it says it cannot merge because the premium mobile style is 4.1.10 and not as new as my installed 4.1.11.

So I was able to overide this by checking the "ignore the versions". Is this right? ok?
                The premium mobile style is now part of vbulletin, you don't need to download a mobile style. It's installed by default when you install vbulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...