Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr.dirty
    • Nov 2011

Resigning Iphone app

Hey guys hopefully someone here can help me. I have had zero response on my multiple help tickets.

The android app went super smooth and worked perfectly. Now that I have spent $200 for the app and $100 to apple I have a useless app that cannot be published on the apple store.

The first issue I had was following the install guide that doesn't match the new Apple developer portal. After getting all the certificates and provioning profiles made I go to resign the app and get an error.

Any help would be great.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

At this time, regardless of your current issues. you won't be able to submit that app to the iTunes store because the current app doesn't meet the new iOS requirements.

Comment

• dr.dirty
      • Nov 2011

Any Idea of when we will be able to use it? Also whats causing the issue to resign the app?

I do see this on the purchase page now "Status update as of 1st Feb 2014: Apple's compatibility requirements have recently changed and we are updating vBulletin Mobile Suite accordingly. Publishing of iOS apps will be held up for a few weeks while this is remedied."

And are the guides going to be updated? The developer center is completely different than the guides directions.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

It will be updated as soon as possible. We don't have dates right now. Obviously we wanted it updated by February 1st but unfortunately that didn't happen. The guides will be updated as needed.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• dr.dirty
          • Nov 2011

So with the upcoming release of iOS 8 does that mean we are going to have to wait even longer to be able to use an app that we paid for?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...