X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

Unable to deliver app

While trying to upload my app to iTunes this window popped up with several errors. Any help would be appreciated.
    • Apple's web service operation was not successful
    • Unable to authenticate the package: 436342178.itmsp
    • ERROR ITMS-9000 "The following URL schemes found in your app are disallowed: [fb]" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZltmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

EDIT: Looking at the "Activity" it appears the ERROR ITMS-9000 killed the upload.
    Last edited by worried; Mon 21 Oct '13, 6:00am.
  • serton
    • Sep 2008

Same issue here as well. I submitted a ticket on Saturday evening about that but have yet to hear back

Edit: Tuesday night about 4 days since I popped the ticket in and not heard anything. Has anyone else been successful in figuring out what is wrong with this. Must be something major if they've not answered the ticket yet though as their "average" time has been about 1-2 hours peaking at 7 over the last few days from what I have seen
    Last edited by serton; Tue 22 Oct '13, 2:55pm.

Comment

• Nektarios
      • Jan 2005

I have also an open a ticket since 2 October about this! You have the same problem too, so It sure seems that it's a problem with their software and they need to fix it ASAP.

Comment

• serton
        • Sep 2008

HAs anyone got back to you with regards to this ticket, even just to say that they are looking into it?

Comment

• worried
          • Dec 2008
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by serton
          HAs anyone got back to you with regards to this ticket, even just to say that they are looking into it?
          I think there's only one person working on the app and they only work part time.

Comment

• serton
            • Sep 2008

hmm, not so good. Probably would not have placed down the money for this had a known there was a flaw in uploading and for a company to have taken over a week to respond to a support ticket when their "average" time has been between 1-7 hours is unacceptable. Not even a, we're looking into it and expect it to be sorted by...

Comment

• Huskermax
              • Mar 2010
              • 4.2.X

Had the same thing happen to me. It has been about a month for the Mobile team to get back with me. Or at least tell me I can rebuild the app and try and submit it again to apple. Normal tech support has been good other then the phone rarely getting answered. But have not had ticket support issues unless it is for mobile.

Comment

• raharconsulting
                • Jan 2013
                • 4.2.X

This happened to me as well and I fixed it by opening the info.plist file within the application package and editing URL types->URL Schemes->Item 0 String from "FB" to "FBxxxxxxxxxxx" with the x's being my facebook app ID.

Full walk through:
                rename .ipa file to .zip. Unzip it and it will create a folder called "Payload", open the package within the folder, edit the info.plist file with xcode as described above. Save. Compress the "Payload" folder to a zip file. Rename the .zip file to .ipa. Re-sign the .ipa.

Fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...