How do you quote a post in the Iphone app?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tnedator
    • Aug 2007

How do you quote a post in the Iphone app?

I just had my iphone app released by Apple and some users have installed it. They say they can't figure out how to quote a post in the app. I don't have an Iphone, and don't have anyone's that I can use right now to test it on. I told them how it works on the Android, but they say what I described doesn't work on the Iphone app.

Is this feature not working in the current Iphone app? If it is, how do they quote a post?

Thanks
    BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
    Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News
  • SteveLV702
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by tnedator
    I just had my iphone app released by Apple and some users have installed it. They say they can't figure out how to quote a post in the app. I don't have an Iphone, and don't have anyone's that I can use right now to test it on. I told them how it works on the Android, but they say what I described doesn't work on the Iphone app.

Is this feature not working in the current Iphone app? If it is, how do they quote a post?

Thanks
    Just quoted your post from iPhone app
    Attached Files
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• tnedator
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by SteveLV702
      Just quoted your post from iPhone app
      Ok, based on the pic you attached it works exactly the same as the Android app, which I explained to them.

Thanks
      BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
      Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...