also gave up on the app

issues i reported never got fixed

too hard to maintain

time and money wasted

in the future will try to just have a mobile skin
  • CEO254
    • Jan 2008
    • 4.1.x

Support for the mobile suite is pathetic. I feel that the reason they are taking so long is so they want us to have to renew out license in order to get the new updates.
    <signature removed by staff>

Comment

• m0rgulvale
      • Jun 2008

100% agreed. i think it's either that or they not updating stuff / giving good support b/c they realize it's been a failure (but woln't admit it)

Comment

• Annomate Dave
        • May 2011
        • 4.1.x

So, we shouldn't buy the app suite?

Comment

• alfanexus
          • Dec 2008
          • 5.5.x

Development might be slow, but I still think your site will benefit from having the mobile apps. Remember an app icon on your users iPhone, Android (and hopefully soon Windows Phone) is like getting advertising space placed right on your users phones and it will make some users more active on your forums.

Version 1.1.3 should be just around the coner.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
            vBulletin Support
            • Aug 2002
            • 5.7.X

Originally posted by CEO254
            Support for the mobile suite is pathetic. I feel that the reason they are taking so long is so they want us to have to renew out license in order to get the new updates.
            Just to point out, this is categorically not the case. The issue is with resourcing which is being addressed currently. As soon as this is resolved, development will pick up pace again.
            Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...