X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acwatts
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

current mobile suite?

For the latest bug "pm messages" this should have been an instant fix, but still nothing.

Comment

• blake247
      • Jul 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by acwatts
      For the latest bug "pm messages" this should have been an instant fix, but still nothing.
      Agreed, it's embarrasing.

Comment

• pablo
        • Apr 2002
        • 3.8.x

Would really like to get this app.

The last update released was 1.1.2 on June 11th 2011, so it's been 6 months & counting. 1.1.3 for vbulletin.com app was released on August 29th 2011.

So it's been basically stagnent since for the last 1/2 year, and meanwhile all our 'yearly subscriptions' (something that's not possible for vBulletin main product anymore) are quickly expiring. I realize there were staffing issues, and other problems / priorities / etc. But this still doesn't compensate me, the customer for the inconvenience. The mobile app offering as it is, and has been since launch way below the quality of any other product version from vBulletin. Again I say open up the source for the mobile apps {thread was closed}.

Or maybe the plan is to improve on the 'Premium Mobile Style' and wrap it in an app ?
        My Sites :

Comment

• CruisersConnect
          • Mar 2010

vBulletin can you please be honest with us? What is the state of the current vBulletin Mobile Suite (Apps) program? When are we going to start seeing some updates? What is the state of the current team in place "working" on this program? I keep seeing more and more updates for vBulletin in other aspects and more and more programs being rolled out (Facebook App, Premium Mobile Style) but nothing for the mobile apps. If the program is done and no more updates will be released can you please just let us know now so we don't continue to hold out hope? I have been a vBulletin customer now for about 2 years now purchasing the full vBulletin software, Facebook App, and Mobile Suite and I have had very little complaints and I enjoy working and using the software however the lack of updates and progress being made on this app program is not what I expect from vBulletin. Thank you very much and have a great Holiday season!

Comment

• edytwinky
            • Aug 2007
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by blake247
            Don't hold your breath.
            Originally posted by Zachery
            Ye of little faith.
            We have no reason to have faith

Comment

• chrisngrod
              • Aug 2011
              • 4.1.x

Originally posted by edytwinky
              We have no reason to have faith
              He speaks the truth. Is this correct that the mobile suite is now included in the package deal? Wow... What a waste of my 100 bucks.
              www.cricketusers.com - Cricket Wireless Users Forum

Comment

• CEO254
                • Jan 2008
                • 4.1.x

http://www.bbb.org/
                <signature removed by staff>

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                  vBulletin Support
                  • Aug 2002
                  • 5.7.X

Originally posted by chrisngrod
                  He speaks the truth. Is this correct that the mobile suite is now included in the package deal? Wow... What a waste of my 100 bucks.
                  No, it's not correct
                  Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• chrisngrod
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 4.1.x

NVM... guess I've been out of it so long. Sorry.
                    Last edited by chrisngrod; Mon 19 Dec '11, 5:18am.
                    www.cricketusers.com - Cricket Wireless Users Forum

Comment

• slinky
                      • Mar 2001
                      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
                      Work is currently being done on the apps (I've seen one of my bugs addressed in the last 48 hours) but I don't have a timeframe for a release I'm afraid.
                      Trevor, thanks for the update. Unfortunately we - the customers - have a timeframe that is closing rapidly before the company demands more money. Hard to believe it's almost 8 months since the release and little to show for it. Perhaps the company can set forth what to do with renewal time now since that is something they can address if they don't seem to want to make a concerted effort.
                      My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                        vBulletin Support
                        • Aug 2002
                        • 5.7.X

Support have raised this with Management.
                        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                          • Sep 2001

The worst part is that they want you to buy this mobile suite just to get the mobile style that is supposed to be included for free to Publishing Suite License holders.
                          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Zachery
                            Former vBulletin Support
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
                            The worst part is that they want you to buy this mobile suite just to get the mobile style that is supposed to be included for free to Publishing Suite License holders.
                            The mobile style is included free for publishing suite holders. Do we have to argue about this? Its the only the extra bits that are part of the mobile suite style.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                              • Sep 2001

Yes, because I, and nearly everyone else, do not agree.

This was supposed to be included in the Publishing Suite as per Ray's promise to us during the pre-sale. Do I need to pull quotes?
                              Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Zachery
                                Former vBulletin Support
                                • Jul 2002

Yes, but only because it'll save me time looking them up (I know what ray said, ray isn't in charge anymore :/)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...