X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsptom
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

Trouble with iPhone App - SKU

Is it possible to get a new SKU assigned to an iphone mobile package? I think I screwed up while submitting the app and now it won't let me make changes because the SKU has already been used.

The following error(s) occurred:
    1. The SKU number you entered has already been used.
    2. The App Name you entered has already been used.
    Any suggestions appreciated because I am stuck.

The Android app submission went smoothly.
  • Stefano Acerbetti
    Former Lead Mobile Developer
    • Sep 2010
    • 4.0.x

the SKU is an arbitrary string... you can change it. The app name is unique and assigned by the mobile publisher, if you want to change it, please open a ticket to the support team

Comment

• tsptom
      • Feb 2014
      • 4.2.X

That would be nice, but I'm confused. I thought we had to use the SKU provided in the "Create Your Application" instructions... (http://mp.vbulletin.com/mobile_publi...n/instructions), No?

So I just have to re-submit the app on the Apple website using different info than what is in those instructions? Cool. Can you please confirm that.

Thanks!
      Last edited by tsptom; Tue 23 Aug '11, 5:11pm.

Comment

• SteveLV702
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by tsptom
        That would be nice, but I'm confused. I thought we had to use the SKU provided in the "Create Your Application" instructions... (http://mp.vbulletin.com/mobile_publi...n/instructions), No?

So I just have to re-submit the app on the Apple website using different info than what is in those instructions? Cool. Can you please confirm that.

Thanks!
        Yes just change the sku and app name... Everything else though must be same as in the instructions...
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...