X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doug Brott
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

signing app with Lion & Xcode 4.1?

Has anyone had success signing the app with Lion & Xcode 4.1?

I spent hours signing/resigning, etc. etc. and things continually end in failure.

I'm attempting to update the app in the app store from 1.0.3 to 1.1.2. The instructions from vBulletin only show how to do this from scratch (new app in app store), but I'm trying to just update the app to a new version, which should be the way Apple/vB would want it to work.

I'll continue to try and find success, but I'm really curious if anyone has been successful uploading the vB mobile app using MAX OS Lion and the new Xcode 4.1 (or 4.1.1).

I'm getting the common error "Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple Submission certificate."
  • GHST
    • Dec 2006
    • 4.1.x

Did you do a fresh install or get a new computer since you last uploaded the app to the store?

You need to make sure your system still has the same keychain access linked to your dev account.

Comment

• Doug Brott
      • Mar 2007
      • 3.6.x

I updated to lion from Snow Leopard and reinstalled Xcode 4.1 (was previously 3.2). I'm not sure about the keychain access, but I do have the iPhone Distribution certificates installed in the keychain.

Comment

• SteveLV702
        • Aug 2009

Yes I have used Lion & Xcode 4.1 many times with no problems...
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...