does the "what's new" command really work on the iphone app?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punchbowl
    replied
    which what's new is this? You mean "home"?

it used to be worse but it seems to be ok now except they've limited the 'new' to 10.(can be changed in admin tho)

the lack of what's new is the biggest flaw in the app imo - there's an issue in jira where we're told it's basically impossible to do in the app. seems mad to me.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    this is the only forum I visit with the app but it's annoying to only see a small portion of the new post..
    You would think the vBULLETIN site would work perfectly on the app.. sadly it doesn't..

Leave a comment:

• imedic
    replied
    You have only last 30days activity on mobile. Is a setting somewhere, don't remember where. Probably in the vb submission phase. I am puzzled why no new messeges link as this is most used...

Leave a comment:

• does the "what's new" command really work on the iphone app?

I swear I see way more content on vb.com than I do from the mobile app.
    I think I only see new threads on the iphone app, vs the actual new post on the forums... and this is under "all content" on the iphone app.

Is this correct? It seems no mater when I check the site on the app, it's always the exact same threads, but when I view what's new (and this is the forum only, since vb can't seem to make a global "new" link) on the forums, I see fresh stuff all day long?

Could I possibly have a setting wrong on the app? Everything is default if so..

thx
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...