X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

Did the App developers leave?

Did you hire them on a contractual basis? I haven't heard them lately on the forum and no one is responding to my bug submissions.
  • Ramsesx
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

Congrats to your post #500

Comment

• IBxAnders
      • Aug 2001
      • 4.0.x

No, the developers did not leave. Sorry you're not getting love on your reported bugs. Can you provide numbers for your issues and we'll try to provide feedback. Thank you.
      anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
      Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
      Please be my friend!
      http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
      vBulletin Performance Articles:
      Click here to read

Comment

• punchbowl
        • Nov 2006
        • 4.0.x

most apt username ever imo.

Comment

• worried
          • Dec 2008
          • 4.2.X

I'd like to see this one fixed: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBA-214

Comment

• Allen Lin
            Former vB4 Project Manager
            • Apr 2009

We split the apps into separate Jira projects, so it's a little chaotic right now. I'll try to get it straightened out this week.

Comment

• Sleepyboy2004
              • Dec 2008

I agree, no response either and I cant find any other way to get support. I'm experiencing what others are and no response. I wish I got the same live support when I wanted to buy the mobile suite. Now they got my money and I'm playing the run around game... Very disappointed.

Comment

• Paul M
                Former Lead Developer
                vB.Com & vB.Org
                • Sep 2004

Developers dont generally respond on the forums.

As to "no response either and I cant find any other way to get support" - we both know thats untrue.

You first posted yesterday afternoon, Steve responded to you later on and suggested you raise a ticket He also responded to your ticket.
                Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• m0rgulvale
                  • Jun 2008

Paul, have you ever disagreed with something that vbulletin said, or do you just agree with them on everything? they are perfect, right?

i have also experienced slowness... one bug i reported, no reply and i reported it on jul 17, other one, no reply and i reported it this monday

speaking of developers leaving, did we ever find out if the programmers responsible for the recent SQL injection were disciplined for their faults?

Comment

• Paul M
                    Former Lead Developer
                    vB.Com & vB.Org
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by m0rgulvale
                    Paul, have you ever disagreed with something that vbulletin said, or do you just agree with them on everything? they are perfect, right?
                    Perhaps if you spent as much time researching your nonsense as you do spouting it, you would know the answer to that.
                    Im actually known for voicing my disagreements with them on many occasions. Im also known for pointing out the rubbish posted by trolls.

i have also experienced slowness... one bug i reported, no reply and i reported it on jul 17, other one, no reply and i reported it this monday
                    When a bug scrubber or staff member gets to them, they may or may not reply. They are busy people. As im sure you are aware, there are a lot of issues to be dealt with atm.

speaking of developers leaving, did we ever find out if the programmers responsible for the recent SQL injection were disciplined for their faults?
                    Thats none of your business. It should be noted that all programmer beatings are normally done in private.
                    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Allen Lin
                      Former vB4 Project Manager
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Paul M
                      Thats none of your business. It should be noted that all programmer beatings are normally done in private.
                      That's because some of us really really REALLY shouldn't be wearing tight leather...

Comment

• y2ksw
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Paul M
                        I love the reply (as a business holder) but I disagree about the business. Since it is our business to hear about a bug of this kind and have to deal with a great kind of unexpected urgent work on top of all other urgent work we may have, it would be somewhat lovely to hear about the corridor rumours ... at least for the personal satisfaction that we are not the only weak link in the chain

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...