X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmpa
    • Oct 2010
    • 4.0.x

Help with installing the mobile edition

I just purchased the mobile suite, but I'm confused on the installation process. Here's what I've done so far:

I've completed the mobile application and noticed this at the bottom--

Your site does not appear to be properly installed. Please check your site installation. If you are sure your installation is correct, please create a support ticket. Invalid test username and password. Unable to connect to http://flightcrewadvisor.com/forum with the provided username and password
    Is there mobile software that must be installed and fTP'ed into the site the primary website?

I assume the next step is to join the android and apple developer program? I'm trying to understand the purpose of this step? Is this allowing users to download the app for their mobile device or is this for the application/website to be seen on those devices?

If anyone knows of resources or videos--please let me know. Thanks for your help!!

Jay
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Did you create a test user and password and does that user have access to view the forums?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mmpa
      • Oct 2010
      • 4.0.x

No I didn't create a user. I didn't see that as a step in the process.

Will I be uploading actual software to the site? Any other resources? Thanks Jay

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Yes, there is a step in the process where you need to create an Apple test user and add that to the forms.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...