X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andycaps
    • Mar 2011
    • 4.1.x

Android App

I see there is a thread on how to get your iphone app on your iphone before submitting to apple for approval - how about the Android App, how do you manually get this on your Android phone?

Thanks
  • CaneInsider
    • Sep 2010
    • 4.0.x

No need. Android submittal takes an hour tops. My iPhone app took 10 days...

Comment

• SteveLV702
      • Aug 2009

ya Android submittals is almost instant no approval process but if wanna test on your phone before putting in the store then take the .apk file and upload to your own web server and browse to the file on your phones web browser... you must have allow third party apps checked/enabled in settings...
      ------------------------------------------
      Steve
      DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• Sleepyboy2004
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by SteveLV702
        ya Android submittals is almost instant no approval process but if wanna test on your phone before putting in the store then take the .apk file and upload to your own web server and browse to the file on your phones web browser... you must have allow third party apps checked/enabled in settings...
        Could this be done with the iphone too? lol

Comment

• worried
          • Dec 2008
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Sleepyboy2004
          Could this be done with the iphone too? lol
          You can run the iphone app from your iphone once you compile it. See this post: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...on-your-iPhone

Comment

• Sleepyboy2004
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by worried
            You can run the iphone app from your iphone once you compile it. See this post: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...on-your-iPhone
            Thanks.. now I need to get a hold of my cousins Mac again This is frustrating... I might have to end up getting one just to be able to offer this to my members.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...