• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldlock
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Error with application loader

Error messages returned thus :

Icon specified in the Info.plist not found under the top level app wrapper: icon.png

&

iPhone/iPod Touch: Info.plist: Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. Your MinimumOSVersion is below 3.2, so you must define CFBundleIconFile or provide a default Icon.png that is 57X57

That would seem to suggest I missed adding some icons somewhere, but I don;t think so or see how ??
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

I noticed with the new mobile publisher it required you to upload new icons. I'm not sure why. I didn't do it with the iphone version and lucked out. I caught the change with the android version. I would make sure you have all your required graphics in mobile publisher and save your changes then get a fresh download.

Comment

• oldlock
      • Jun 2009
      • 3.8.x

I checked that and they look fine, there are no empty gaps that I can see ?

Comment

• worried
        • Dec 2008
        • 4.2.X

I would check the contents of your app file making sure "Icon.png that is 57X57" exists. Right-click on your app and "show app contents" (i think?)

Comment

• oldlock
          • Jun 2009
          • 3.8.x

Can't find a way to view it and I don't recall seeing anywhere to specify an image of that size when setting up the app on vbulletin. If anyone has the image and can post it that maybe an easy workaround for me ?

Comment

• oldlock
            • Jun 2009
            • 3.8.x

I just ran through the whole setup process again and there is no mention of a 57 X 57 px image anywhere in the process ?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Have you tried uploadng your own icons rather than using the default?
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• oldlock
                • Jun 2009
                • 3.8.x

I don't think your noting what I think is the important bit here :

It's asking for a 57 X 57 px image unless I'm blind I don't remember any such sized image being required anytime in the app creating process ????????????

Comment

• worried
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4.2.X

I checked the contents of my app and saw the icon.png file. It was 57x57px. The thing is I can't actually see what it looks like. I don't know how to in Xcode.

I would suggest submitting a trouble ticket and get help.

Comment

• oldlock
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 3.8.x

I have a ticket in progress too. ' Worried ' do you recall adding a 57 px image ? It maybe automatically created as I don't think it's done manually during the app creation.

Comment

• worried
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 4.2.X

No, that's much smaller than any graphic I created for the iPhone. Maybe the app creates it from the larger ones we submitted. Apple says the 57x57px icon is the "Application icon." http://developer.apple.com/library/i...onsImages.html

Comment

• jayaj
                        • Oct 2011

Hi,

I am facing same problem while uploading the application. Following two message appears
                        1. Icon specified in the info.plist not found under the top level wrapper: icon.png
                        2. iPhone/iPod Touch:Info.plist:Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. Your MinimumOSVersion is below 3.2 so you must define a CFBundleIconFile or provide a default Icon.png that is 57x57
                        How did you get it resolved?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...