X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moonfox
    • Mar 2011
    • 3.8.x

Updating Iphone App for dummies

I have recompiled and downloaded the zip file and started the process in Itunes connect, so status is waiting for upload. I have someone with a mac ready to do the rest. He uploaded the current version for me. What next? Does he go through the whole process again or is it simpler than that? I would appreciate some simple instructions or a link for us dummies. Thanks!
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

Go to your app on iTunes Connect and click "Add Version" then fill out the boxes. This will let you update your app. You'll get a upload binary? button then using the instructions that vB gives you scroll down to the bottom to "Signing Your App" and follow from there.

Comment

• IB Adrian
      Former Senior Operations Manager
      • Jul 2008
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by worried
      Go to your app on iTunes Connect and click "Add Version" then fill out the boxes. This will let you update your app. You'll get a upload binary? button then using the instructions that vB gives you scroll down to the bottom to "Signing Your App" and follow from there.
      ^what he said^
      Adrian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...