X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deschutes
    • Sep 2008

1.1.2 - Application Failed Codesign Verification

Hi

I am having an issue uploading my IOS 1.1.2 app. The application loader is giving me an error: "application failed codesign verification - the signature was invalid"

Nothing has changed since I updated the app previously, and the resigning process seemed to go OK. I tried a few times and get the same error. What am I missing? I'm sure it is something simple I am overlooking, as I have never had an issue with the upload/submission previously.
  • Mihalis
    • Nov 2008

Check to see in your keychain if your certificates are still valid. If some of them are expired, delete them and make sure you have the latest one. Also check if your provisioning distribution profile is still active. If not, make a new one and download it to sign your app.

Comment

• worried
      • Dec 2008
      • 4.2.X

All I can think of is the wrong name. Type it exactly as it is in your certificate. In Finder search "keychain" and select Keychain Access. Look in My Certificates and find "iPhone Distribution: John Smith." I put John Smith there but type the name you see exactly as it appears. If you have more than one iPhone Distribution certificate that might be the problem. You might have picked the wrong one. What I did was save that line of text you enter in Terminal that way you're sure to never make a mistake. You know, the one that begins "./resign.sh..."

Comment

• deschutes
        • Sep 2008

I actually was missing the previously downloaded xxxxx.mobileprovision file. I knew it had to be something simple.

Comment

• uaedes
          • Feb 2009
          • 4.1.x

i have the same problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...