X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

Member feedback on iphone app

Apparently, my members were spoiled with Tapatalk. No one like the new vB app--bugs and all.

I use Tapatalk to access the forum from my phone - I'm not a fan of the VBulletin app. It's just not that user-friendly to me.
    There hasn't been any upgrades for weeks to correct the problems either. I don't understand how some of you can charge for the app. I can't even give it away.
  • m0rgulvale
    • Jun 2008

agreed worried. i don't really see how i could sell this. what is more embarrassing is that tapatalk , a non-vbulletin company, might have a more usable solution than the one developed by vbulletin itself. in my opinion the only solution to the problem would be a change in management / direction. i do think that people should probably be fired as a result of this mess up.

it simply unacceptable how long it is taking vbulletin to fix these problems which should have never been released in a production app to begin with. i would have rather waited another 2 or 3 months for a stable and working app. don't expect your customers to debug the problems for you, that is not our job and if you want us to do that, pay us for our time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...