how to upgrade when new vbulletin mobile suite builds (not API) are released?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m0rgulvale
    • Jun 2008

how to upgrade when new vbulletin mobile suite builds (not API) are released?

how exactly to upgrade? follow exact same steps as compiling from before? can certain things on apple.com we already entered be reused?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Not sure what you mean. Please explain.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• worried
      • Dec 2008
      • 4.2.X

This is from my "I'm totally lost post"

Originally posted by worried
      Thank you!

For anyone else, Go to your app on iTunes Connect and click "Add Version" then fill out the boxes. This will let you update your app. You'll get a upload binary? button then using the instructions that vB gives you scroll down to the bottom to "Signing Your App" and follow from there.

PS: somewhere after you click the upload binary button is asks you about releasing your app version I chose:
      Automatically release AppName 1.0.1 once it has been approved

Comment

• m0rgulvale
        • Jun 2008

basically what i mean is can we overwrite the old app settings on apple.com each time a vb release comes out? or do i need to keep creating new apps?

Comment

• worried
          • Dec 2008
          • 4.2.X

Yes. That's what I included above. You will overwrite your old app on iTunes. You'll go through a similar process following the instructions that vBulletin gives you except you can skip to the last steps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...