ads not displaying in iphone adhoc build (how to troubleshoot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m0rgulvale
    • Jun 2008

ads not displaying in iphone adhoc build (how to troubleshoot)

hi team,

i am having troubles getting adwhirl to show google advertisements in my mobile adhoc build tested on iphone.

100% sure the API key from adwhirl matches the API key I entered in the vbulletin UI for creating the app.. i went back and "reviewed" the thing i had built and i see the key there

99% sure my google publisherID in adwhirl is entered correctly (pub-123456789 format, assuming it should be with pub and not just the #), and that i have those ads activated and turned on in adwhirl.

background info:
    ads do work properly on my nonmobile regular site using google

so im trying to narrow down the root cause here, but don't really know where to start.... dont know if the issue is adwhirl, human error (me), or a vbulletin bug of some sort

edit

i opened my build in a hex editor, and i can confirm the API key from adwhirl was inserted in that....

edit
    iAds is also not working.. i set google to 50% and iads to 50%.. neither shows

any help appreciated on where to start with this one?
    can anyone confirm they have had goolge ads or iads work on iphone via adwhirl in vbmobile suite?

thx
    Last edited by m0rgulvale; Sun 29 May '11, 4:14pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...