Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m0rgulvale
    • Jun 2008

iphone app installed and tested

overall looks good. looks clean and easy to use.

there are some problem areas:

1) not possible to access password protected discussion boards (unless i'm just doing something stupid). i really need this to work badly. some of the popular sections on my site are password protected. is this a known bug?

2) i configured this app to have adwhirl, but i'm not seeing any ads. i do have my adwhirl account setup w/ the sdk key entered and my publisherid configured with adsense and that option turned on. please advise how to troubleshoot this. i need to know exactly what is causing the issue /etc.
    edit...
    could this be related to that i am testing the app adhoc? does it need approval from apple first before i would see ads in the app?

in conclusion good job overall just need to work out a few issues

thanks a ton for any help.
    Last edited by m0rgulvale; Sun 29 May '11, 8:30am.
  • SteveLV702
    • Aug 2009

are you setting up to use iAd's or Google Adsense if using iAd then yes have to wait until its approved by Apple but should get a Test Advertisement banner.... If using Google Adsense then should work just fine with the adhoc version.
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• m0rgulvale
      • Jun 2008

thx for the reply steve

i would like to use google.. however in the apple agreement thing i also requested iad (not sure if that was a bad idea?). will that mean i could have 2 sets of ads?

i am 100% sure when i generated the app on vbulletin site, i put my adwhirl SDK key in.

note that google does show on my regular site

how would u advise troubleshooting? no clue if its a problem with adwhirl, something i did wrong, or a vb bug, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...