How to navigate the mobile suite app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to navigate the mobile suite app

i've been playing with the app for a while now and i simply just can't figure it out.

Is there a way to change settings? is there a way to show "new posts"? I mean, i can see a bunch of different ways to see different threads...but nothing to show new posts.

I'm sure this is fine for boards with a ton of people make threads constantly...but for a board that isn't so big...this is quite limiting. i'm constantly closing the app just to open my web browser to find new posts that way....which really defeats the purpose of spending $200.00 for user convenience.

I'm hoping i have it set up incorrectly.

Thanks,

Steve
    BMW M3 Enthusiast - m3fever.com
    Gamer/Modder - stealthygaming.com

There is no 'New Posts' option yet, only New Threads.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CEO254
      CEO254
      I think the Mobile App should have an option for "New Posts" just like on the regular forum. Instad of having newest threads. My users of the mobile app have asked me numerous times about this,...
      Wed 11th May '11, 12:39am
    • Wayne Luke
      iOS Mobile Suite Documentation.
      Wayne Luke
      The documentation for submitting your app to the Apple App Store has been updated. If you have had problems submitting to the store due to changes in Apple's website, please rebuild your iOS App and download...
      Wed 25th May '16, 8:31am
    • pelican
      Mobile Suite 1.5 and iOS 7
      pelican
      Is vb mobile suite currently able to compile in xcode 5 and optimize for iOS 7 ?

From 1st February, new apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with the latest version...
      Wed 15th Jan '14, 1:27am
    • Carbuff
      Mobile suite 1.4
      Carbuff
      It has been 6 months since version 1.3 was released. Is there an eta of some sort?
      Fri 16th Nov '12, 10:32am
    • attroll
      Today's Posts
      attroll
      I keep getting the following comments from my android app users "The Android app is really good. Would it be possible to add a "Todays Posts" to the app in the future?".
      Fri 16th Dec '11, 9:24pm
    Working...
    X