• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxus
    • Apr 2005
    • 3.6.x

Limited subscription?

Hello!

Is it possible, to make the application with limited subscription, for example, for 1,3,6 or 12 month?

When the subscription will be expired, the application has to stop the access to the forum, and give to the user offer of prolongation.

Many thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I'm not sure I understand the question, but yes, you can set a limit for your subscriptions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Maxus
      • Apr 2005
      • 3.6.x

I'll try to explain.

I wont to make some extra money from this mobile application. I want users to pay for the possibility to work through this application not once, but every month or 3 month, or 6 month, depending of subscription, they'll choose.

Comment

• DelphiVillage
        • Apr 2002
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Maxus
        I'll try to explain.

I wont to make some extra money from this mobile application. I want users to pay for the possibility to work through this application not once, but every month or 3 month, or 6 month, depending of subscription, they'll choose.
        do you mean you want users to pay for mobile access in that case no the mobile app is not open source so you cannot change anything in it's behavior you could do that with normal subscriptions though

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

There is no option to pay for access to the Mobile App via subscriptions.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...