Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KSoD
    • May 2011

Android App cant view Announcements

Figured this out yesterday. Running version 1.0.2 of the Android App I posted a response to a new member who found the site via the Android Market. When I tried to click the link it gave me an error saying that vb:editpost was unavailable at this time. But the link works perfectly on the mobile skin and on the regular site. So this has to be something specific with the App.

I have images as well if needed.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Upgrade to 1.0.3 and see if you have the same issue.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Kyle Furlong
      • Jan 2011

Hi KSoD,

Please open a ticket with each vb:something type link you encounter that fails. This will help us ensure that the 1.1 release covers each one that people are encountering. (I'll certainly confirm that we are handling vb:editpost)

Thanks!

Comment

• KSoD
        • May 2011

@Steve, we are in the process of upgrading to Version 1.0.3 so I will let you know the outcome.

@Kyle, thanks for the tip. Wasnt sure how to handle the situation. Now I know for next time. Thanks for the info about the vb:editpost situation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...