Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blake247
    • Jul 2009
    • 3.8.x

Tapatalk runs you $1800 for both android and ios apps. Upgrades are billed at $35/hour

Forum Runner will set you back $349/year for both android and ios apps, but you cannot setup your own dev accounts and charge for your app.

So, what options are better than the mobile suite? If you can show me another solution that offers the same features for a better price, I'm all ears.

Comment

• Mihalis
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by blake247
      Tapatalk runs you $1800 for both android and ios apps. Upgrades are billed at $35/hour

Forum Runner will set you back $349/year for both android and ios apps, but you cannot setup your own dev accounts and charge for your app.

So, what options are better than the mobile suite? If you can show me another solution that offers the same features for a better price, I'm all ears.
      +1 to that...

Comment

• brougham
        • Jan 2011
        • 4.1.x

You're missing the point of the thread. It was the abrupt end of $99 pricing with no announcement. Just rude.

Comment

• d-a-l
          • Nov 2004

Interesting, just about to post a thread on this... My 2c - http://www.davidleppard.com/vbulleti...hen-you-shout/

Comment

• slinky
            • Mar 2001
            • 1.1.x

Originally posted by blake247
            It's not about raising the price but how it was done.
            Last edited by slinky; Sat 21 May '11, 8:55am.
            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

• bruneiguru
              • Jul 2010
              • 4.0.x

^ Agreed. I was following the various problems waiting for them to be resolved before purchasing. A simple announcement in the admin cp that there was three days or a week before the price change would probably have seen me commit. The price change without notification has put me off it completely now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...