Is It Just Me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DannyITR
    • Jan 2002

Doesn't the mobile version come free with vbulletin? Is the mobile suite something different?
    Danny
    My Site ---->www.montrealracing.com

Comment

• Deverill
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.1.x

There doing a free mobile skin which comes with VB. But the mobile suite is for iPhone and aroid app things.

That's my understanding..

Comment

• Ramsesx
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by IB Adrian
        I think that was me that made the comment that I expected the introductory price to be around for a couple of months (although I can't find it myself). My apologies if you based your purchase decision on that (if you did - PM me ), that was the information I was furnished with at the time.
        Thanks for clearing this up Adrian. For me it wasn't an issue because I can't use this on my site.

Comment

• Arkham
          • Mar 2001
          • 4.1.x

I think that was me that made the comment that I expected the introductory price to be around for a couple of months (although I can't find it myself). My apologies if you based your purchase decision on that (if you did - PM me ), that was the information I was furnished with at the time.
          All I could find was...

From Zachery, here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Mobile-pricing

Originally posted by Zachery
          There is no specific closed date for the offer. I would imagine we will announce any price changes in advance as best as possible.
          CvP might have referenced the post I was thinking about, too, but the "post" seems to be missing (?):

Originally posted by CvP
          To be fair, I remember the post but I remember it worded like this "I would expect it to be <at that price> for a couple of months..." I do not recall any staff member announcing an actual date, there was only speculation.

The lack of advance notice irks me, though.
          Last edited by Arkham; Thu 5 May '11, 9:37am.

Comment

• lusemedia
            • Nov 2007
            • 4.1.x

I too thought the intro price was going to be around longer. I just bought a used Mac Book and came back to buy two licenses and was a bit surprised. $200 macbook, $400 for two mobile app licenses. Plus Apple & Android fees. Ouch!
            365Adventure.com | GreenerPeople.com | Luse Media, LLC

Comment

• SteveLV702
              • Aug 2009

the intro price should be the normal price and the intro price should have been like $50 cause $199 just overpriced now....
              ------------------------------------------
              Steve
              DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
              Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• IB Adrian
                Former Senior Operations Manager
                • Jul 2008
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Arkham
                All I could find was...

From Zachery, here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Mobile-pricing

CvP might have referenced the post I was thinking about, too, but the "post" seems to be missing (!?!?):

To be fair, I remember the post but I remember it worded like this "I would expect it to be <at that price> for a couple of months..." I do not recall any staff member announcing an actual date, there was only speculation.

The missing post irks me, and so does the lack of advance notice.
                I think this was the comment I made: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Period-Lenght
                Adrian

Comment

• Arkham
                  • Mar 2001
                  • 4.1.x

I think this was the comment I made: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Period-Lenght
                  AH-HA! Yes, that's it. Thanks.

(Edited my previous reference to irksome-mystery-post.)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...