replied
    ya should be a "Login with Facebook" button/option sort of like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-10 at 08.49.10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	3687010

Edit: added to tracker http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBI-753
    Last edited by SteveLV702; Tue 10 Apr '12, 7:58am. Reason: added tracker link

Leave a comment:

• johnarce
    replied
    Is this fixed? I got some feedback from users regarding this issue.

Let me know if you have any other solutions? or any chance to put a facebook connect at mobile app?

Leave a comment:

• equivocates
    replied
    Is this problem fixed in the latest mobile suite?

Leave a comment:

• MikesSite
    replied
    You should create a JIRA ticket

Leave a comment:

• GHST
    replied
    I've done a little bit of investigating.

In order to resolve this issue, you must instruct your users to change their forum password. They will still be able to log in via the blue FB connect button but will now have the option to sign in via the traditional vbulletin way as well with a different password. This will then allow them to use their traditional vb password to use the app when on the go.

Still seems like this should be resolved with future app releases or vbulletin releases.

Leave a comment:

• Users that joined my site with Facebook cannot login to app

I've received word from one of my members that they cannot log into my site from the mobile app. They initially created their forum account by using the Facebook connect registration (the one that uses their real name and takes 2 clicks).

Should they be able to input their Facebook password into the app along with their username? Or do they need to update their forum password to fix this glitch? If they do that will they still be able to use the FB connect button to log into our forums?

I need an answer so I can get them up and running in this app.