X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hendrickson
    • Jul 2009

Publishl application issues: Invalid test username and password

I get the below error:

Your site does not appear to be properly installed. Please check your site installation. If you are sure your installation is correct, please create a support ticket. Invalid test username and password. Unable to connect to http://myforumname.com with the provided username and password

So where is this invalid test username info go?

Also where is my registration info from Adwhirl? I'm feeling ripped off. Wish I didn't by this unfinished product.
    Fav Websites: PSP Hacks | Galaxy S2 Forum
  • sgthoskins
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.7.x

Where did you get this error?
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Comment

• Hendrickson
      • Jul 2009

Trying to Review & Publish a new forum mobile application. Does the application need any special ports open? Maybe my server firewall is blocking it?

Comment

• SteveLV702
        • Aug 2009

when you went to members.vbulletin.com and working on building the app it asked for a test username/password this test user should already be in your message board as a valid registered user......

you dont get adwhirl registration info from vbulletin you get that from adwhirl.com but they have been having issues with emails and thats amazons fault.............
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• Jasper Aguila
          • Aug 2010
          • 4.1.x

Hey Hendrickson,

During the part where you create and submit your app information, you'll need to create a user account for Apple to test your app - make sure you enter the login information in the "review notes"

Example:
          Username: AppleTest
          Password: apple1

Comment

• Hendrickson
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Jasper Aguila
            Hey Hendrickson,

During the part where you create and submit your app information, you'll need to create a user account for Apple to test your app - make sure you enter the login information in the "review notes"

Example:
            Hi I'm not interested in Apple, just an Android App for my users. Still having issues with this...

Comment

• Hendrickson
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Jasper Aguila
              Hey Hendrickson,

Example:
              Hi I'm not internet in Apple, just an Android App for my users. Still having issues with this...Why do i need Apple info if I'm only after an android app??

Comment

• Hendrickson
                • Jul 2009

Ok so I entered a valid user account and password for my forum. And still the same error:
                Your site does not appear to be properly installed. Please check your site installation. If you are sure your installation is correct, please create a support ticket. Invalid test username and password. Unable to connect to http://myforumname.com with the provided username and password
                I have contacted support who confirm my api is working and installation is . The only other thign ai can think of is my firewall is blocking the API port? Please advise which port number it uses to connect?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...