• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • attroll
    • Jan 2003
    • 4.2.X

Blog entry issues

Blog entry issues
    When I go to my blog page and click on New Enrtry, it errors out and ask me to Force Close. It says (process com.vbulletin.build_466) has stopped unexpectedly)
  • worried
    • Dec 2008
    • 4.2.X

I have the same problem See bug tracker: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBM-1300

Comment

• attroll
      • Jan 2003
      • 4.2.X

Sorry to say this but I am glad I am not the only one having this issue. I was working with VB on a support ticket up until five days ago. At this time they they were not 100% sure what data is available in it. I am not sure if they gave up on it or not.

Comment

• worried
        • Dec 2008
        • 4.2.X

So what happened? They have your problem listed as fixed in bug tracker.

Comment

• attroll
          • Jan 2003
          • 4.2.X

They have me checking my Blog Categories right now.

Comment