X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybetinfo
    • Sep 2010
    • 4.0.x

STOP ! VB Support is hurting my website because of mobile application

Please take a look http://mybetinfo.net/, vbse enabled and still not working, cms and blogs dissapeared, this after i gived them the ftp data and amdincp password to fix mobile application error i had, wich by the way they closed my thread ...

PLEASE put my website back like it was, you are hurting my website, just keep the money for mobile application, i thought the support should fix one problem not create other problems more big !!! google started to index wrong url-s i will have big problems, is a live website ... how can i trust you anymore when things like this happen ?
    My Vbulletin websites : Online sports betting | Pariori
  • Leadcrow
    • Oct 2010

...any relation to the mobile suite?

Also, your site seems to work properly (forum and cms). Did you by any change upgrade lately and unwisely modify url structure? If you did, thats not a shortcoming from vb, just a common consequence of changing url structure that youd encounter with any other forum/blog system.

Comment

• mybetinfo
      • Sep 2010
      • 4.0.x

It's not ok, i had seo urls from vbseo now they are not, so googlestarted to index new WRONG urls, of course you can see the pages, but will destroy my traffic.

No i did not do anything, and yesterday everything was fine, after i gived them the pass and access i sawed this changes, and also they didn't reply to my message totday, i do not know what kind of support is htis to mess with my website like that ... if they worked why didn't changed back ? They closed my topic because i was making noise that they have errors and do not fix them, so they shut me down, i can bet soon will be closed this topic to ....

Comment

• mybetinfo
        • Sep 2010
        • 4.0.x

Warning: Plugins are currently globally disabled in your options. In order for plugins and products to function correctly, you must enable the plugin system. Importing a product will do this for you automatically.

So i guess this is the problem, but why to keep like these hours ? few minutes should be enaugh to see if this is the problem or not, now what i can enable back or not ?

And with all plugins disable same error :
        Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site.

So it's a vbulletin issue ....

Comment

• Ramsesx
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.8.x

check your config.php and remove define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
          or add //
          But it looks like your plugin system is enabled, if not you wouldn't have the cms active.

Comment

• mybetinfo
            • Sep 2010
            • 4.0.x

I enabled them from admin and now is ok, i enabled them htis morning when i sawed the error, i just ca not imagine why they left my website like that.

Comment

• Ramsesx
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.8.x

They are humans too and simply forgot to switch it on. But you are right, this shouldn't happen normally.

Comment