X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael Lavaveshkul
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by blake247
    That would be awesome! Please do
    I added another character to your bundle id, so you should be able to create the new App ID and submit this version without having to submit everything all over again. Please save and rebuild the application.

Comment

• blake247
      • Jul 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Michael Lavaveshkul
      I added another character to your bundle id, so you should be able to create the new App ID and submit this version without having to submit everything all over again. Please save and rebuild the application.
      So far so good, until i get to the point where I create the app in iTunes Connect. It says the "new" app has the same sku number. Can I change this to whatever I want or will it not match the mobile app info? Thanks for your help

Comment

• SteveLV702
        • Aug 2009

lucky you I cant even compile my app at all anymore vbulletin tells me its compiling for like 5 minutes then refresh page and get: "Your application is not ready to build. Please click here to edit and if necessary save."
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• blake247
          • Jul 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by SteveLV702
          lucky you I cant even compile my app at all anymore vbulletin tells me its compiling for like 5 minutes then refresh page and get: "Your application is not ready to build. Please click here to edit and if necessary save."
          Yeah, I'm getting that as well.

Comment

• blake247
            • Jul 2009
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Michael Lavaveshkul
            Thanks again! I was able to get the app built and it's now on the app store! Thank you!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...