X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blake247
    • Jul 2009
    • 3.8.x

How will upgrades work?

Just wondering what the process is if you guys decide to implement new features and/or bug fixes. Would we simply recompile our app and re-submit them?
  • madkidz
    • Jun 2004

I was wondering the samething since you can only do it twice every 12 months.

Comment

• blake247
      • Jul 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by madkidz
      From what I understand, that no longer applies. You can create your app and submit it as often as you wish. The problem I'm having, at least with the Android app, is the inability to upgrade my app because the version numbers match preventing you to "upgrade".

Comment

• IB Adrian
        Former Senior Operations Manager
        • Jul 2008
        • 3.6.x

It will work just like a standard vBulletin release of our web software.
        You will receive a notice via your adminCP news and e-mail (as well as an announcement on vb.com) of a new release, and what that includes. You are welcome to update your app at your leisure, and submit it the application stores. Your users will then receive a notice on their device to update it to the latest version.
        Originally posted by madkidz
        That no longer applies - we are updating the wording to reflect that.
        Adrian

Comment

• blake247
          • Jul 2009
          • 3.8.x

Thanks!

Comment

• madkidz
            • Jun 2004

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...