X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maximutt
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.0.x

Introductory Pricing - How Long?

I know I read that introductory pricing is available for a limited time but how long exactly?
    There is an asterisk at the very bottom of http://www.vbulletin.com/mobile but no explanatory fine print to go with the *.

This should really be clearly stated on the FAQ and order page.
  • bszopi
    • Nov 2009
    • 4.1.x

Last time I saw Adrian mention something about it, he wasn't sure how long the intro price was going to be available, or if it was ever going to change.

Comment

• Ramsesx
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

Nobody knows nothing, I think even IB isn't sure about future pricing, maybe they'll check first how many people are buying and use it as base for future pricing. But that's only guessing.

Comment

• maximutt
        • Feb 2008
        • 4.0.x

Thanks guys.

Buying it right now seems pretty pointless for me as I don't even own a Mac yet and pricing is on a 12 month cycle so that would be update, support and development time wasted that was unnecessarily purchased. However, if I knew the introductory price was going to expire sometime soon, then I would gladly take advantage of the intro deal now. Otherwise, it would be preferable to wait a few weeks.

Comment

• hawkerau
          • Oct 2007

I think they'll give heaps of warning before they change the price... Otherwise they'll shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...