Changes after publishing an iPhone app...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smnet
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.8.x

Changes after publishing an iPhone app...

Hi guys,

Well done on the release of the mobile apps. Can you tell me, is it possible to change the screenshots after publishing the app in the appstore?

Is it possible to change the pricing of the app once published?

Will either change require re-signing of the app?

Thanks for your help

PS. Can you add a thread prefix for 'mobile suite' as it was not an option when posting.
  • Jasper Aguila
    • Aug 2010
    • 4.1.x

Well done on the release of the mobile apps. Can you tell me, is it possible to change the screenshots after publishing the app in the appstore?

Is it possible to change the pricing of the app once published?

Will either change require re-signing of the app?
    Yes it's possible to change the screenshots and pricing tier once published and it should not require re-signing since it does not have to do with the binary, but apple may need to review it again.

Can you add a thread prefix for 'mobile suite' as it was not an option when posting.
    For the thread prefix i believe that is a no. I don't see the option to do that as well and only screenshots can be changed after a submission. The icon is part of the binary and if that is changed the whole process would need to be completed again.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Sorry about that. This forum shouldn't have had any thread prefixes. I've removed them.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment