Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lamur2
    • Apr 2005

Vanilla Forums 2.0.x to VB 4.2.0

This does not seem to be doable with the Current Impex system. Looks like it only supports Vanilla 1.1.4 or there abouts.. Has anyone been able to accomplish this?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Depending on the changes to the database structure for Vanilla, some of it may work. The Vanilla importer is regarded as Tier 3 which means we dont' support it and it's unlikely to ever get an update
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• lamur2
      • Apr 2005

That's terrible news! Yea the Member import don't work which is the big one... So I'm basically dead in the water? Is it pretty hard to write the code to do this?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

it depends on where it didn't work - check impex/systems/vanilla/000.php and 004.php as these setup the relevant tables to be read and deal with the import respectively - if the error is related to an incorrect column, you can tweak the queries in the files to ensure the correct tables/columns are being looked for/read
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• lamur2
          • Apr 2005

Thanks Trevor, I'll see what I can come up with.. I'm not 100% confident in my coding abilities but I will give it a go. Thanks again!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...