Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ringnews24
    • Nov 2012
    • 4.2.x

How do I find out what prefix to use for the target prefix? The database is named Boxing_Forum
    Ringnews24's KO Boxing Forum
    www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Comment

• Hartmut
      • Nov 2007
      • 4.2.x

Depends on if you told your vBulletin to use a prefix in includes/config.php at the line:
      PHP Code:
      $config['Database']['tableprefix'] = ''
      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• ringnews24
        • Nov 2012
        • 4.2.x

Thanks for all your help I've managed to get the old files to the new site, Thanks to Hart and Joe in the Impex section.

2 things im stuck with

Eporting users it says 2000+ succesful 3 failed but it doesnt say what 3 users failed.

And on the manual it says http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex

Default forum

If you are importing into a fresh install of vBulletin, you may want to delete the default forum, it is advised that you do this before the import, if you are doing it after the import make sure that the imported forums and threads are not contained with in the default forum as they will be removed also.

I dont usnderstand what it wants me to do.

- - - Updated - - -

http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

Members Active Members

Both dont have number beside them
        Ringnews24's KO Boxing Forum
        www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Looks like you're all set... I see numbers for everything- my guess is you just had to run the appropriate "Update counter."

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...