a release for a fix between IP.Board >> vBulletin, all versions with password hash

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nexialys
    replied
    ... you just lost me here...

i will not start another debate here, but if you as a paid guy from vBulletin is unable to do it, that's bad... stop always ask your clients to do as if they were part of your staff... i'm not going to use your Jira stuff -- which i know nothing about. i pay my license to have access to your software, and i provide you with a part of code that could help you bring more clients to your software, and you are unable to take a look at it like anybody?!... come on, that's pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by nexialys
    it would be a 3 lines edit in the vB core and a quick fix in the Impex itself...
    Create a JIRA entry for it in the Impex project to see if it can be added.

Leave a comment:

• a release for a fix between IP.Board >> vBulletin, all versions with password hash

Hi, this is just a notice that you could test this product i just released today... it was in my storage for 4 or 5 years, but as i need it today for an old IP.B that i import to vB, i thought to update it and make it public:

it import the password and salt, and convert it to a vBulletin password when the users first login after the impex...

it would be a 3 lines edit in the vB core and a quick fix in the Impex itself...

it is usable for all versions of IP.Board since 2.0, and on any vBulletin version since 3.7

good luck!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...