X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kev Collins
    • Aug 2013
    • 5.0.X

Error messages

I get these errors when launching the importer and I have no idea why.
    ​VB version 4.2.2 pl1 and IPB version 3.4.6.
    Could anyone help please.

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_008::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/008.php on line 252

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_011::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/011.php on line 206

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_007::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/007.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_005::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/005.php on line 277

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_003::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/003.php on line 284

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_009::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/009.php on line 263

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_010::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/010.php on line 210

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_004::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/004.php on line 328

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_006::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/006.php on line 203

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_002::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/002.php on line 180

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_012::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/012.php on line 172

Warning: Declaration of ipb3_001::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/ipb3/001.php on line 150
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Please add the following line to your config.php file under the <?php line and see if you still get those warnings:

PHP Code:
    define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Kev Collins
      • Aug 2013
      • 5.0.X

Thanks that sorted it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...