special formatting troubles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loco.M
    replied
    Does anyone know how I'd be able to use the cleaner.php file to clean up code like this..

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'helvetica neue', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">
    or
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="UserName" data-cid="1442104" data-time="1410969287"><div>

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rafa-el
    replied
    The problem with IPB is that uses an HTML markup, not sure if the cleaner cleans the code. In the meantime, you can search and replace all that code from the DB trough a MySQL query. If you feel you can do it, I can send you over some examples and basic help to start, if no, then try to adapt the cleaner.php to fit your needs.

Leave a comment:

• sicario185
    started a topic special formatting troubles

special formatting troubles

hello everyone
    i have managed to convert my IPB 3.4 to vbulletin 4.2.2 and im having troubles with special formatting such as colored text, bolding, increasing text size while the forum was on Ipboard. Once i have converted over to Vb, all that formatting was lost and ended up with a wall of text, coding and weird symbols.
    </div>
    <div>
    <span style="color:rgb(52,52,52);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(235,236,229);">
    </span>
    <span>
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ADONIS69" data-cid="195179" data-time="1379192567">
    </blockquote>
    <p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">
    <span style="color:#ffd700;">SC</span>
    <span style="color:#0000cd;">VIP</span>
    and many more

How should i use cleaner.php file to fix the problem ??