Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savy83
    • Aug 2009

Error when using impex

Can someone tell me how to fix this error? I get this error when importing users Warning: Declaration of vb3_000::get_post_parent_id() should be compatible with that of ImpExDatabaseCore::get_post_parent_id() in..../impex/systems/vb3/000.php on line 150

Warning: Declaration of vb3_000::update_poll_ids() should be compatible with that of ImpExDatabaseCore::update_poll_ids() in..../impex/systems/vb3/000.php on line 150

Warning: Declaration of vb3_004::init() should be compatible with that of ImpExModule::init() in ..../impex/systems/vb3/004.php on line 267
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

What version of vB and what version of PHP?

If you are using vB4.2.2, add the following line to your config.php file under the <?php line:

PHP Code:
    define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Savy83
      • Aug 2009

Thanks Lynne, that did the trick!

Comment

• Sal Collaziano
        • May 2000

I'm having the same problem but the error messages are there from the beginning. What is it about 4.2.2 that makes it safe to simply remove the error messages?
        My vBulletin Forums:
        cadillac, buick, pontiac, oldsmobile, automotive, freestyle, 80s, lexus, bmw, mercedes, audi, toyota, honda, acura, nissan, infiniti, hyundai genesis, chevy

...can't fit any more...

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

As of vBulletin 4.2.2 we’ve stopped suppressing notices and warnings. This is a change from all previous versions of the software.
          In some environments more notices/warnings show than in others. In order to address the issue you just need to add the following line to your config.php file
          define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS', true);
          You can see additional information about this change here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-been-released

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...