X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigAl205
    • Oct 2010
    • 4.2.x

ImpEx Database error: MyISAM

Hi, guys. I've searched thru several threads and couldn't find anything remotely close to this.

I'm doing several things at once...switching two vBulletin 4.2.1 sites to a brand new server, merging them, and upgrading them both to 4.2.2. I started by installing 4.2.2 on the new server and was trying to use ImpEx to import the first forum, but when i go to admincp and run "import", I get the following error:

Code:
    ImpEx Database error

mysql error: Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE impexerror (
                            errorid bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
                            errortype varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
                            classnumber varchar(3) NOT NULL default '',
                            importid bigint(20) NOT NULL default 0,
                            error varchar(250) default 'NULL',
                            remedy varchar(250) default 'NULL',
                            PRIMARY KEY (errorid)
                        ) TYPE=MyISAM

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Sunday 27th 2013f October 2013 04:39:20 AM
    Database: database_vb
    MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9
    Is it possible that I have something wrong in my ImpEx configuration file, or am I just going about this all wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Alan
  • BigAl205
    • Oct 2010
    • 4.2.x

Should I open a trouble ticket?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...