X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ibab
    • Oct 2011
    • 4.1.x

Errors after importing

After doing exactly what the ImpEx manual told me and when I had every single module imported, I went to the index page of the forums and noticed here errors at the top of the page.

Warning
    : number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 553

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 553

I also don't see any of the forums or posts, but the users did get imported. Also, when looking at the importer it says 45 succesfull and 0 failed. What could be the issue and how to solve it?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Did you run the 'remoive importids' option?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• ibab
      • Oct 2011
      • 4.1.x

No, I've probably missed that when I tried to do that all in middle of night.

Where can I find that? If thats inside the Import, I don't seem to be able to connect there anymore because of this error.
      Code:
      [B]Warning[/B]:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent  by (output started at  /data/web/virtuals/7962/virtual/www/impex/ImpExConfig.php:1) in [B]/data/web/virtuals/7962/virtual/www/impex/impex_auth.php[/B] on line [B]22[/B]

[INDENT][INDENT]         [B]Successful[/B]
              Redirecting
      [/INDENT]
      [/INDENT]

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
        • Dec 2005
        • 4.1.x

Hi
        I had the same problem and I solved it by bringing the CHMOD 0755 to folders and files to 0644, make a test.

Comment

• ibab
          • Oct 2011
          • 4.1.x

Okay, after several attempts I managed to get actually everything imported succesfully.
          However, now my problem is that on the forums, I see imported_ibab on every single post I've made before. Should I just delete the imported_ibab, or do I need to link that somehow with my current profile?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
            vBulletin Support
            • Aug 2002
            • 5.7.X

The administraot account doesn't associate during the import for 'safety' reasons. Make sure you're Admin ID is not set as 'Unalterable' in the config.php file them merge the one already created in vBulletin and the imported one via AdminCP > Users > Merge USers
            Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• DarkCoffee
              • Oct 2011
              • 4.1.x

I have the same problem but I can't solve it.
              Someone can help me?
              Thank you.

Comment

• DarkCoffee
                • Oct 2011
                • 4.1.x

I think that i solve the problem following this steps: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
                I hope so.

Comment

• katmai
                  • May 2010

The actual option that worked for me was Update User Names from the general update tools.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...