All users during import maked as _imported username even though database is new/empty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Levelbest
    • Aug 2005
    • 5.7.X

All users during import maked as _imported username even though database is new/empty

Transferring an old UBB Classic 6.7.3 Board to Vbulletin 4 - finally.

Started the impex process and have done it with another board a long, long time ago.

First attempt and almost every single user came in as imported_user even though it's going into a fresh database where there would be no conflicting users.

Am I doing something wrong? I realize the end of the week may not have been the best time to do this and my brain is fried....

Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure I'm doing something STUPID.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Did you run the module to associate usernames? This should have told the system to not add the imported.

Did you run the user import module twice by accident?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Levelbest
      • Aug 2005
      • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Did you run the module to associate usernames? This should have told the system to not add the imported.
      Told you it was something stupid. I figured since I didn't have any user names to associate, I didn't need to run that module. DOH.

Comment

• Levelbest
        • Aug 2005
        • 5.7.X

Ok, so that solved most of the issue - but I am watching the import and still am seeing about one out of every 10 users say imported_username. Why might that be? I did a database cleanup and restart before starting over.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...