• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • outofcontrol
    • Sep 2011
    • 4.2.X

Moving from ubbthreads 7.x to vBulletin 4.1.x - ubbcode doesn't convert

Hi,

First post here, however, I did several searches and don't see this question answered. My apologies if it is already answered:

We just upgraded into a sandbox, from ubbthreads 7.x to vBulletin 4.1.x. Everything seems to be working as it should, however all the ubbcode from the old forums is still just looking like:
    Code:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Code:</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" ><pre>text text text</pre></div></div>
    My questions are:
    1 - Did I miss something in the move process that would have allowed these codes to be converted?
    2 - If #1 is Yes, can someone point me in the direction to resolve this issue.
    3 - Assuming #1 is No, does anyone know of a script that will do this conversion?

If there is no known solution for this, I will write something to go through and update the posts. Seems pretty straight forward, though having something already made would be pretty neat.

Thanks in advance to those reading this post, and those who might have a solution to this problem.