X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hassledhoff
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

Help - importing from YaBB 2.1 to Vb 4.14

I've been attempting to import YaBB 2.1 saved site files into vBulletin 4.14 and I would appreciate some migration hints.

After I click on "Import" in the VB pulldown inside the VB control panel page nothing appears on the screen not even an error message. It just seems to redirect to a 404 page.

My VB forum is in an add-on domain at BlueHost that is FluteTalk.com. The primary domain is mbohnhoffinc.com. This is where I have my YaBB files:yabbfiles is in public_html and yabb2 files are in cgi-bin.

Any tips would be welcome and appreciated. I've been struggling with this migration for a months searching and reading this forum and it seems I must be missing something.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	3720999
    Last edited by hassledhoff; Tue 19 Jul '11, 3:10pm.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

404 errors are simple - the file required doesn't exist in the location it's being looked for.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• hassledhoff
      • Jul 2011
      • 4.1.x

Thank you,

Yes, I know what a 404 error is. I just need to know what I'm doing or not doing with the Impex config that either does not see my source (Yabb2.1) or the fact that I'm using a add-on domoin that is wrong with my situation at BlueHost. I'm all ears. I need you help. Thank you in advance!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...