Members / Active Members show Count of 0 After Import from phpBB3 3.0.7 to vB4.x

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrusaFiction
    • Aug 2010

Members / Active Members show Count of 0 After Import from phpBB3 3.0.7 to vB4.x

Fresh install as of today, after doing all of the imports successfully it shows almost 8000 imported users.. I then followed the manual :

It now shows all the forums/threads properly, and the post/thread count, but the members count and Members List both show as 0, as if there are no users even tho I imported 8000.. also when I check it in Usergroups it shows all of the 8000 under REGISTERED USERS at the top of the page (I already deleted the custom import group that was created during the import as instructed)

What can / Do I do?
  • Deadly Stream
    • Mar 2008

I don't think this will be the issue but try updating user names in the update counters area.
    Epic sunburn!

Comment

• Fratal
      • Oct 2008

All you need to do is register a new account manually on the forum. Or have some other user register. Then the member count will go back to normal.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...