Warnings: call_user_func_array in ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 40 and number_forma

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccampo
    • Feb 2010

Warnings: call_user_func_array in ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 40 and number_forma

Hi there,

I'm trying to import a phpBB 2 into a vB 4.0 using ImpEx, but I get this warning message when I enter impex module on admincp :

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]\impex\ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 40
    I decided to ignore that warning message and the import succedded with no further errors or warning, except that one of course.

Now on the home page of the forum I get this message :

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 451
    and the forums and thread I imported are nowhere to be found.

I'm using :
    Linux kernel 2.6
    Apache 2.2.14,
    MySQL 5.1.41,
    PHP 5.3.1

This is the first attempt to migrate from phpBB 2 to vB 4.0 and right now I'm just doing tests before the final migration, I'd appreciate any help.

Cesar
  • ccampo
    • Feb 2010

After I "Update Counters" the warning message disappeared and all threads and posts are there.

Comment

• Jerry
      • Dec 2002
      • 1.1.x

Thanks, I've dealt with the first one which is ImpEx, the other is vBulletin 4.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• ccampo
        • Feb 2010

Thanks a lot Jerry.
        That's it mean there's a new version for ImpEx or at least a patched ImpExDisplayWrapper.php file ?If that's the case I'd like to have it, I'm still doing tests before the final migration.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...