Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • visitangeles
    • Mar 2009

Impex import attachment problem

I have been at this for weeks now. We have over 30,000 pictures on our UBB board. All the data except the attachments are there on the new board use vbulletin. We love this vbulletin but need to turn this on, but cannot until attachments and all data from our previous UBB board are there. Now, is there ANY way, MANUALLY, without IMPEX that we could import the attachments?

we are keeping the old board that uses UBB threads 7.3, just going to make it read only.

anyway, which fields need to be taken from UBB? and which fields need to be adjusted on vbulletin? and then I can manually take our 30,000+ pictures, run them through a resizer and upload them, but again, just need to know which fields are critical and then i will go into excel and hand make a database to do this.

IMPEX is too slow and it is not working half the time. I have it set for 25 pictures. 21,000 pictures are there now in the database but these last 10,000 need to be in there, but I dont want to mess up the database.

any one please help!
  • aileron
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

Actually I have the same problem. Our WBB has more than 200,000 attachments. The whole board is to be migrated to vBulletin. Within 24 hours, Impex has imported about 25.000 attachments into our vBulletin test environment which means that it would take more than one week to import all the attachments from WBB.

I really would appreciate if there was a faster way to import the attachments on the command line or just by performing some SQL tweaks. Any suggestions on how this process can be sped up?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...