Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaveInDaytona
    • Oct 2004

phpbb2 to 3.7.2 PL1 Some import users fail

I've been getting my board ready to move and discovered issues with a few of the phpbb users during the original import. They were inactive so I removed them on the phpbb side and cleared the Vb database for a clean start.

This time I am getting some failed users when I had none before. Is there a way to see the user names and/or the issue with them ?

Thanks !
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Not really. I suspect that you did not do a clean deletion of those users from the phpBB end.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• DaveInDaytona
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Not really. I suspect that you did not do a clean deletion of those users from the phpBB end.
      Interesting theory.

I killed 11 all in the same method and have 7 now failed. I thought since it kept a count there may be a way to see what it's counting. I'll go back and see if there is any debris in the phpbb database.

Thanks

Comment

• Jerry
        • Dec 2002
        • 1.1.x

ImpEx will report during the module if there is missing data as to which it is and why it failed i.e. no email.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...